Thursday, June 25, 2009

Frog Diaper Cake Idea

Frog Diaper Cake Idea
To show a creative twist on the traditional, this very fun frog diaper cake idea was designed by Diana Albers of Highland, MI. Here is how you can do it too:
"This was my very first diaper cake, I did it in a frog theme as the mommy-to-be loved frogs.
It was done with about 90 diapers in 3 tiers. I used a wooden dowel in the middle and elastic cording, as rubber bands were not large enough. I covered the outside of each tier with open diapers,then I folded blankets and sleepers to frost the cake. I removed some diapers and made roses out of baby wash clothes and baby socks.

I kept buying frog things so I had way too much so I also made an arrangement using a frog planter and made roses out of baby socks and I had to make a basket to use up all the extras I had purchased.

It was a lot of fun and I think the mom-to-be will be so surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment