Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Free Diaper Cake Recipe

Such a wonderful, free diaper cake recipe for you to follow. Diana Albers, of Highland, MI, shares how she put together a girl teddy bear diaper cake:
"I made this teddy bear diaper cake for my daughter's baby shower. I rolled about 96 size 1 and 2 diapers, attached as if it were a 3 layer cake, each layer a little larger. All were secured with elastic cording and ribbons.

I folded blankets and sleepers and bibs and also burp clothes I had made special with the baby's name on it with a matching bib.

I also had little teddy bear soaps made and wrapped in plastic bags and tied with matching ribbon.

I added many stuffed bears and toys. This whole cake was secured with a wooden dowel and the top teddy was tied to it.

I also topped the top teddy with a baby hat and pacifier around its neck.

I also purchased a baby powder scented waxed bear to match the whole theme and boxed and wrapped and set it next to the diaper cake.

This was a fun project and went over so well, it ended up being the center piece for the shower."

No comments:

Post a Comment